Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh my!!

My Kids


So last night was a long night, could not sleep if my life depended on it.. My mind was going in all directions, thinking about what kind of cake I'm going to create next, what career path do I want to take, what classes do I need for an associates and most of all my baby brother. With all that thinking I could not sleep. However, this morning I couldnt wait to figure out what classes I needed to finish an associates in general education.. Which are BA 180 and math 105!! I have all the others, I just hope my spanish from high school works. So many decisions, not exactly sure what to do. So if anyone has any input I would appreciate it. I was also thinking about applying for the Respiratory Care program.. I have lots of things to figure out.. But for today I think I will stick to being a mom..

No comments:

Post a Comment