Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jungle Themed Baby Shower

I created this cake for a friend's baby shower. I started it late so I was up part of the time designing it. This is the first cake that I have covered in marshmallow fondant. All of my decorations are made from the marshmallow fondant and are handmade. I am really happy with how this cake turned out. I aslo made so french vanilla and chocolate cupcakes filled with strawberry filling to go along with the cake, with monkeys made out of marshmallow fondant.

1 comment:

  1. Mesmerizing décor! Cake is really cute too. All my friends are planning a surprise party on our favorite teacher's farewell. Also thought of hiring one of the amazing home studios NYC with green theme preparations. Searching for a gift as well and also DJ will be done to make the atmosphere frolic. Pictures will be clicked in my friend's professional camera only.

    ReplyDelete